COMPREHENSIVE MINE SAFETY PROGRAM COMPANIES …

COMPREHENSIVE MINE SAFETY PROGRAM COMPANIES PROVIDING CONTRACT LABOR AT SURFACE ... SURFACE COMPREHENSIVE MINE SAFETY PROGRAM INTRODUCTORY STATEMENT The intent of this, as with any safety program, is to create and maintain a "safe as possible" work ... various state and federal agencies working in conjunction with the mining industry ...

Surface Mining and Reclamation Act (SMARA) Program

SMARA Program Compliance. Annually, each mining operator is required to demonstrate compliance with SMARA program requirements. To demonstrate compliance, operators are required to submit an Annual Compliance Report (ACR), receive an annual mine inspection, and submit an updated Financial Assurance Cost …

Navajo Nation - Office of Surface Mining

Navajo Nation The Oversight Document System (ODocs) is a new depository library OSMRE developed containing oversight documentation related to State/Tribes oversight program. To access ODocs, click on the link provided below.

OSMRE Major Programs - Office of Surface Mining

One of the ways that the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement balances coal production with environmental protection is by providing resources for technical assistance, training, and technology development.

Surface Mining | Environmental Protection Division

The Surface Mining Unit reviews applications and approves surface mining land use plans, issues surface mining permits, conducts compliance evaluations of surface mining operations, reviews and approves bonding requirements for surface mining operations and ensures reclamation of completed mining operations.

Office of Surface Mining - Wikipedia

The Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE) is a branch of the United States Department of the Interior. ... OSM continued to run the above parts of Missouri's mining program until Missouri improved its program, which took place on Feb. 1, 2006. Missouri now receives federal funding.

Best Mining Software | 2018 Reviews of the Most Popular ...

With a fresh, user-friendly interface and everything you need to automate and improve your mining program, EHS Insight helps companies meet compliance with OSHA, MSHA, EPA and other agencies. ... Provides geologists and engineers indispensable tools for visualizing their surface and sub-surface data. ... ERP mining software built on the ...

Scratching the Surface of Mining Software - MICROMINE

Pitram – Surface Mining Software MICROMINE's Pitram is a leading fleet management and mine control solution that records, manages, processes and reports mine site data in real-time. It is a scalable solution that is used by surface mining operations worldwide.

Training Programs & Courses | Mine Safety and Health ...

This program is designed to clarify reporting requirements for accidents, injuries, and illnesses in the mining industry. This program will enhance MSHA's ability to evaluate and develop mine safety and health standards and programs which benefit the industry.

OSMRE WR Programs - State and Tribal Oversight: Wyoming

The LQD evaluates surface mining permit applications, permit revision applications, and permit renewal applications to ensure mining can be accomplished in an environmentally sound manner; approves or disapproves permit applications; and carries out inspections of coal mines to ensure compliance with the program's requirements.

Mining in Maryland

The mission of the Mining Program is to protect the public and the environment from the potential impacts of active mining and to promote the restoration and enhancement of active and abandoned mine land and water resources.

Mining Technology/AMTC Program | Bevill State Community ...

MINING/AMTC Program. The Alabama Mining Academy was officially established by the Alabama Legislature in 1985. The Academy is the central agency for assistance to Alabama's miners and mine operators in mine safety and mine training.

Jurisdiction - Coal Mining: Public Service Commission ...

The Reclamation Division evaluates surface mining permit, permit revision and renewal applications, makes recommendations to the Commissioners regarding permit issuance, and carries out inspections of coal mines to ensure compliance with the program…

Surface Coal Mining - dep.pa.gov

Surface mining activity includes the extraction of coal directly from the ground or from waste or stock piles, pits or banks. A permit is required to conduct surface mining activities. Permit area includes mining and support areas, facilities and roads.

Program Overview - Mineral Land Regulation and …

Surface Mining Program. The vast majority of mining sites in Oregon are aggregate mines. Aggregate is the main ingredient in concrete and asphalt pavement and is used as a base on which roads and buildings are placed.

MSWCC - Surface Mining

The overall objective of this program is to review applications for surface mining permits as they pertain to soil and water conservation practices in an effort to reduce sediment pollution from surface mining activities in accordance with the Mississippi Surface Mining and Reclamation Act.

40 HOUR Surface Miner Pre-Employment Training …

A. Completion of a forty-hour course of instruction in surface mining. B. Satisfactory completion of an examination by the West ia …

Carlson Software - Surface Mining

Carlson Surface Mining For complex surface mining design and techniques with precise scheduling and timing. The Carlson Surface Mining module enables users to find the most efficient mine design by testing layouts in plan, section and 3D view.

Office of Surface Mining - OSMRE AMDTreat

AMDTreat was developed cooperatively by the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, the West ia Department of Environmental Protection, U.S. Geological Survey's (USGS), and the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and …

Mine Surface and Underground Surveying Software Solutions

Mine Surveying The extraction of mineral resources must be accurately monitored and compared to plan to maximize production and resource utilization. Our Mine Surveying solution features a comprehensive survey environment for underground and surface mining.

Surface Mining Permitting Process - Mineral Land ...

The three types of surface mining approvals that DOGAMI issues include Operating Permits, ... The Exclusion Certificate program was established by the Oregon Legislature in 2015, and is in statute as ORS 517.753. The program is being implemented in phases, with application deadlines of:

Texas RRC - Surface Coal Mining & Exploration Program

Oct 15, 2018· Surface Coal Mining & Exploration Program One of the state's most abundant energy resources is a form of soft coal called lignite. Many lignite deposits lie close to the surface, easily reached with modern mining technology.

Surface mining | Britannica.com

Surface mining, method of extracting minerals near the surface of the Earth.The three most common types of surface mining are open-pit mining, strip mining, and quarrying. See also mining and coal mining.

Coal Regulatory Program – Div. of Mining, Land, and Water

This Act provides for the establishment of a nationwide program to regulate surface coal mining and reclamation. It vests exclusive authority in the Department of the Interior, Office of Surface Mining and Reclamation Enforcement over the regulation of surface coal mining …

Office of Surface Mining - Official Site

The U.S. Government's Official Website for the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE). OSMRE's business practices are to reclaim abandoned mine lands (Title IV), regulate active coal mines (Title V), and apply sound science through technology transfer.

Technical Innovation and Professional Services (TIPS)

TIPS is the Technical Innovation and Professional Services, a national program under the U.S. Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement. TIPS provides off-the-shelf scientific and engineering modeling software to the state, tribal, and federal offices that administer the Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act.

TIPS: Software - Office of Surface Mining

The U.S. Government's Official Website for the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSM). OSM's business practices are to reclaim abandoned mine lands (Title IV), regulate active coal mines (Title V), and apply sound science through technology transfer.

0400-20 - Environment and Conservation Division of Water ...

If you have any questions regarding the rules and regulations of the Division of WaterPollution Control (Surface Mining Program), please call (888) 891-8332.